W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > December 2011

Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf

From: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:33:09 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Message-Id: <C0327A96-4D04-4366-9891-2BB7046BC7C8@ugent.be>
Dear Media Fragmenters,


Find attached the agenda for this week's telecon, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Please, all be present (Jack?!) !!! Ö so we can happily go to REC by the end of the year (it's all about these last small hurdles!!!)


Best regards.

Erik & RaphaŽl

------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-12-07
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, 7 December *10:00-11:00 UTC*
Local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

7 December 2011, 1000 UTC
            0200 (West US)
            0500 (East US)
            1000 (Galway)
            1100 (Amsterdam, Brussels, Sophia-Antipolis)
            1900 (Tokyo)
            2100 (Sydney)
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
Duration : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chair: Raphael, Erik
ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
Regrets: none (so far)

1. ADMIN: [Chair]
* Roll call
* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/30-mediafrag-minutes.html

2. SPEC: [Chair] [Yves]
* SPEC in CR
* Update/discussion on features *at risk* (how to proceed to get them *not at risk*)
* Who will tidy things up to make it more readable (and till when)?
* Propose date to ask for next transition to PR

3. TEST CASES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS: [Davy]
* Update/discussion on implementation report Ö correlated to updated Test Cases & features *at risk* discussion
* What about new implementations? (DailyMotion?, Europeana?, ...)
* ACTION-245: Raphael to clarify chances to get a timely implementation of DailyMotion (open)

4. UPDATE ACTION LIST: [Chair]
* ACTION-240: Raphael to create wiki for MF-dissemination activity (open)

5. UPDATE ISSUE-LIST: [Chair]
* ACTION-246: Erik to update the issues and close them when appropriate (to be closed)
* Check if all issues have been closed properly, and if not, propose alternate phrasing (i.e., for issue-17 & issue-20)

6. WHAT'S STILL LEFT TO DO?

7. AOB
Received on Tuesday, 6 December 2011 13:53:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 6 December 2011 13:53:47 GMT