Re: Media Fragments URI 1.0 transitioning to CR

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 05:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
cc: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>, Chris Double <cdouble@mozilla.com>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, RaphaŽl Troncy wrote:

> Dear Silvia, Jack, Yves, Chris, Michael,
>
> In today's telecon, the WG participants have +1 by unanimity to transition to
> CR the document staged at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
>
> You're the active participants of the group that haven't voiced yet your
> opinion. Could you please let the group knows as soon as possible if you
> DISAGREE with such a resolution.
> I'm editing the disposal of comments in order to implement this resolution as
> soon as possible.

Once again, the whole section 5.2 should be removed and put in a separate
document. At worst, the SoTD should reflect that 5.2 will disappear in the
next round.

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiťu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves