Re: Do we need to support media that doesn't start at 0?

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:30:00 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Great, everyone seems to agree!

I especially like the way David phrased it (for NPT start-of-media is deemed to be t=0, regardless of any timestamps embedded in the media), but I can't find anything similar to this in the spec. At least, not around section 4.2, where I would have expected it. I suggest we add it (with suitable emphasis).

This also means that the test cases (which, incidentally, aren't listed on the homepage:-), TC0007-UA, TC0007-S and friends, need to be revised.