Re: Rounding with #xywh=percent:25,25,50,50

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011, Jack Jansen wrote:

> I'm not thrilled by extending the xywh syntax beyond what we have
> (pixels and integer percentages), nor by dropping percentages
> altogether.

Same, integer percentages are not meant to do aspect adaptation, there was
an 'aspect' keyword in earlier versions, and it was dropped, but maybe in
version 2...
Integer percentages are to address simple use cases, like "50%", not for
complex things like aspect ration adaptation that may require some
specific things (16:9 -> 4:3 is not always a fixed crop)

         ~~Yves