W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > September 2010

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 September, Telecon 0900 UTC

From: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:36:10 +0200
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Message-ID: <op.vipjmkajsr6mfa@kirk>
I'd like to have attended, but by the time I got through my mailbox this  
morning (now) it was already too late. For what it's worth, I think  
further discussion between me and Yves isn't what's needed to resolve the  
parsing issue, rather it's input from the rest of the group that's needed.

Philip

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:55:21 +0200, Raphaël Troncy  
<raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr> wrote:

> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
> I hope you had a good summer break. It is time to resume our weekly  
> teleconference. Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon  
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=08&month=09&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> Apologies for this late notice. If you cannot make it tomorrow or if  
> this time slot is not convenient for you, please answer to this thread.
> Thanks.
> Best regards.
>
>    Erik & Raphaël
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2010-09-08
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 08 September *09:00-10:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=08&month=09&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 08 September 2010, 0900 UTC
>                0200 (West US)
>                1000 (Galway)
>                1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
>                1800 (Tokyo)		
>                1900 (Sydney)		
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and  
> http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Erik
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Scribe: Conrad, Silvia
> Regrets: Raphael
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN:
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 07 July 2010 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2010/07/07-mediafrag-minutes.html
> * LC Period: extension? chairs to send reminders to all groups targeted?
>
> 2. SPECIFICATION:
>
> * Discussion (Philip+Yves): media fragment syntax grammar (why segment  
> production rule is not normative?), extensibility, pseudo algorithm code
> ** ACTION-181: Jack to investigate how escaping is defined in uri spec
> ** ISSUE-19 [Philippe]: Parsing must be defined normatively in the MF  
> spec itself
> ** ACTION-173: Yves to produce the code that will check the grammar of  
> both the URI syntax and the Headers syntax
> ** ACTION-175: Yves to update the grammar parsing automatically  
> generated code for the URI syntax
>
> 3. PUBLIC COMMENTS:
> * Image sprite in HTML5:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html
> * Chris Double:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0099.html
> * Robert Sanderson:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jul/0010.html
>
> 4. Media Fragments in RTSP:
> * ACTION-182: Silvia to include summary into wiki page
> ** Done:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0096.html
> * ISSUE-18 [Raphael]: RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI
> ** See:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0065.html
>
> 5. TEST CASES:
> * Corrib test tool: http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/
> * ACTION-146: Jack to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases  
> for temporal fragments
> ** See also:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0048.html
> ** Suggestion of nasty test cases by Philip:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Dec/0015.html
> * ACTION-148: Michael to add a copy TC functionality in corrib
> * ACTION-149: Michael to come up with a fix for overview vs. edit single  
> TC in corrib
> * ACTION-167: Erik to find license free movies for the automatic test  
> suite ... starting with Elephant Dreams and the creative commons
> * ACTION-168: Davy to investigate how the automatic test suite could  
> also be done for evaluating the UA behavior
> * ISSUE-9 [Michael]: Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases?
> * ISSUE-10 [Michael]: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance
>
> 6. OPEN ISSUES
> * ISSUE-13 [Raphael]: Write a IETF draft for proposing how to register  
> the fragment scheme for all media types
> * ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
> ** See:  
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0056.html
>
> 7. AOB
>


-- 
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer
Opera Software
Received on Wednesday, 8 September 2010 09:36:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:39 GMT