Re: ACTION-201: Write a paragraph, note to developers, that they can easily implement a javascript to forward the hash on the URI to the video element (Media Fragments Working Group)

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:42:33 +1100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have added text for the Web developers use case to the spec:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#media-fragment-webapps

I also put a "non-normative" note behind the section 7 header, just to
make sure.

Has somebody gone through and make sure we have all the right
non-normative notes in place?