Media Fragments URI specification and HTML5: call for review

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:46:14 +0100
To: cdouble@mozilla.com, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com
CC: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>
Dear Chris, Frank, Eric,

Two weeks ago during the W3C TPAC in Lyon, I have discussed with Frank,
some Mozilla folks and Dave Singer regarding the Media Fragments URI
specification. Some of you have already discussed the spec on our
mailing list at earlier stage.

The Media Fragments WG has issued a Last Call WD a couple of month ago
and would welcome comments from the HTML WG on its entire specification
"Media Fragments URI 1.0" located at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-media-frags-20100408.

We would really welcome comments from you guys, being heavily involved
in the implementation of the media elements (audio/video) in HTML5. If
you plan to send comments, please let us know and do send your comments
to <public-media-fragment@w3.org> with "LC Comment" in the subject.