use of media fragment URI for web video chat

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:38:27 +1100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

You might be interested to see this example in the wild by Ericsson
for using track selection:
https://labs.ericsson.com/developer-community/blog/beyond-html5-conversational-voice-and-video-implemented-webkit-gtk

They needed a means to turn off audio from the self-view video in
their Web video chat application and just used "#video". We would have
recommended using "#track=video", but I am rather happy to see such
media fragment URI use "in the wild". It might be an idea to add this
use case to our collection, if it's not too late yet.