ACTION-146 -- Identify and add in corrib any missing test cases for temporal fragments

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:35:59 +0200
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Dear Jack,

You took also the following action:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/146.

 From the last F2F meeting where we collaboratively write down all
possible test cases, we have since further refine the test cases for the
temporal dimension, now describe at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension.

I have suggested today that we slightly change your action and instead
propose that you review all test cases at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension. If you
think nothing is missing, we will then see if it worth to put them all
in corrib, depending on the output of Erik's action-164.
Do you agree with this?
Thanks!