Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 May, Telecon 0900 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:10:37 +0200
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
CC: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Hi Michael,

> Very sorry, I have to send regrets again, but will be available next week.
> My actions continue - hope I find some time early next week.

Erik and IBBT are supposed to take over the test cases work. I think we
*just* need from you to complete the current actions in order to have a
smooth transition. We have postponed this (and other things) way too
much. Could you please commit to a precise date when Erik could take
over? Or we should better know and find from now on a better way to
progress.
Thanks.