Re: Notify user agent available fragment

Dear all,

Le 04/05/2010 03:22, Silvia Pfeiffer a écrit :
> Incidentally, reaching the HAVE_METADATA state will also be a
> precursor to some of the cases that the MF spec identifies, such as:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#processing-protocol-UA-mapped
> orhttp://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#processing-protocol-Server-mapped
> . Thus it's not unreasonable to deal with this condition for certain
> usage cases.

Indeed! And I think we should write this explicitly in the spec as each
time I explained the work of the Media Fragments WG in a presentation, I
get this as a question. Who wants to edit the spec to mention this?

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.