Re: ACTION-220 to Investigate into the "wttjs" tool to transform WebIDL example into testsuite

Dear Thierry,

I guess this message is targeted at the W3C Media Annotations WG and
could be safely ignored for the reader of the media fragments mailing
list, right?

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.