Re: publication of Media Fragments URI 1.0 as a WD

Raphael,

I have checked the Media Fragments URI 1.0  editor's copy at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/

There are a few minor issues to be fixed.

1- HTML validator
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
8 errors to fix.

2- link checker:
http://validator.w3.org/checklink?url=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
error  Line: 128
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/tbd-diff2009xxxx.html

3- CSSchecker:
  OK

4- Pubrules checker

There is a small issue with the text related to patent policy requirements:
Please include this source code:
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/">5 February
2004 W3C Patent Policy</a>. W3C maintains a <a rel="disclosure"
href="http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/42785/status">public list of any
patent disclosures</a> made in connection with the deliverables of the
group; that page also includes instructions for disclosing a patent. An
individual who has actual knowledge of a patent which the individual
believes contains <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#def-essential">Essential
Claim(s)</a> must disclose the information in accordance with <a
href="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#sec-Disclosure">section
6 of the W3C Patent Policy</a>. </p>

5- SOTD
replace:
"This is the First Public Working Draft of the Media Fragments URI 1.0
specification".

with

"This is the second Public Working Draft of the Media Fragments URI 1.0
specification ...

and unlink it.

change the style sheet by removing
<link xmlns="" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"
href="http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-ED" />

Best,

Thierry