Re: ACTION-158: Exhaustive list of Test Cases for the temporal dimension in the Media Fragment URI

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:28:21 +1100
To: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi Raphael,

2010/3/17 RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>:
> Dear all,
>
> During the 5th face-to-face meeting, we have collectively worked on the
> board to list exhaustively all the test cases regarding the temporal
> dimension in the media fragment URI. These test cases cover the syntax and
> the semantics for this dimension only.
>
> Pictures of the board are available at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/meetings/2010-03-09-f2f_ghent/
>
> My ACTION-158 "Enter the big table of all test cases for the temporal
> dimension in the wiki" is also done. See
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension
>
> There are 36 test cases. It would be great if someone could go through the
> list and check if something is missing. Further, we should at some point
> review them and agree on what should be returned ...

Nice work. However, you have forgotten to regard a media resource
which does not start at 0. I have therefore changed the "duration" to
the "end point" of the media resource. Also, there are test cases
missing for a and b being before the beginning of the media resource.
Did you go through all the test cases that I listed in
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#error-temporal
?