Re: ACTION-158: Exhaustive list of Test Cases for the temporal dimension in the Media Fragment URI

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:27:11 +0800, Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> During the 5th face-to-face meeting, we have collectively worked on the
> board to list exhaustively all the test cases regarding the temporal
> dimension in the media fragment URI. These test cases cover the syntax
> and the semantics for this dimension only.
>
> Pictures of the board are available at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/meetings/2010-03-09-f2f_ghent/
>
> My ACTION-158 "Enter the big table of all test cases for the temporal
> dimension in the wiki" is also done. See
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension
>
> There are 36 test cases. It would be great if someone could go through
> the list and check if something is missing. Further, we should at some
> point review them and agree on what should be returned ...
> Best regards.
>
>    Raphaël

I notice there's no test case for the clock syntax including a timezone
with + in it. We should make sure that servers handle + in whichever way
we specify it. In the current definitions it isn't special, so not
percent-encoding it should be supported.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer