ACTION-158: Exhaustive list of Test Cases for the temporal dimension in the Media Fragment URI

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:27:11 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

During the 5th face-to-face meeting, we have collectively worked on the
board to list exhaustively all the test cases regarding the temporal
dimension in the media fragment URI. These test cases cover the syntax
and the semantics for this dimension only.

Pictures of the board are available at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/meetings/2010-03-09-f2f_ghent/

My ACTION-158 "Enter the big table of all test cases for the temporal
dimension in the wiki" is also done. See
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension

There are 36 test cases. It would be great if someone could go through
the list and check if something is missing. Further, we should at some
point review them and agree on what should be returned ...