Re: minutes from yesterday and some fixes

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:07:29 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Dear Silvia,

> I think great progress was made yesterday. I am very sorry I missed
> the afternoon part. I would appreciate if minutes could be posted?

You woke up too early and should wait a bit more :-)

> Also, I just made some changes to the spec:
> * I introduced the new Content-Range-Equivalent header (which made it
> heaps cleaner)

Hum, you should not have done that yet. We haven't discussed completely
this issue this afternoon, or more precisely, we discover many more
problems to discuss.

> * I introduced multiple track names in a track dimension and removed
> stray mention of single quotes

There is one more thing about multiple track names that need to be
discussed tomorrow morning is whether these should be comma OR
semi-colon separated in the URI. In the headers, the delimiter will be
comma. We cannot figure out why we wanted to go for one or the other.