Ran into a problem with corrib...

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 00:45:49 +0100
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Oops,
I was starting to add some test cases tonight, but then, when I wanted to fix a test case I had added previously, things started disappearing... An empty test case showed up at the top of the list , but I have no idea whether it is my original now-disappeared testcase or whether it has overridden a previous test case at that location.

I'll use this as an excuse to stop here, uhm, I mean: I'll stop now before I do any more damage:-)
Could you please investigate that I haven't messed up too much?