Re: The problem of having multiple Content-Range headers in HTTP response

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:44:52 +0100
To: Conrad Parker <conrad@metadecks.org>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
> the comma thing is not about "will be parsed to", but "is equivalent
> to". So, an application could add the two headers in order:

My understanding was: this is invalid since we cannot have multiple
Content-Range headers in a response. Now, you just verbatim in another
email a paragraph from RFC2616 (Section 4.2 Message Headers) that seems
to say that this is *valid*. So I'm now confused.
Yves, could you please provide us a pointer that reference your original
claim?