Media Fragments Home page updated

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:23:54 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Per ACTION-145, I have updated the group home page adding a proposed new
schedule that amend the charter. I have also added numerous telecon
agenda and minutes for the record as well as the link for the upcoming
F2F meeting.

Further, I have changed the stylesheets to the Editor's Draft one for
both the spec and the req documents in order to clearly reflect their
status.

Per ACTION-142, I have finally replaced all occurrences of "Any
previously set value is discarded" by "It is an error if a value was
previously set" in the section 5.1.3. The editorial note from Jack has
been deleted.

Tracker, ACTION-142 and ACTION-145 can be closed.