Re: ACTION-180: Add the WebM codec into our fitting table

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:18:16 +1000
To: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Cc: Media Fragments Working Group WG <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Well, but we do offer special actions for such formats in HTTP interactions.
I'm not sure we should be removing that insight that there is a
difference between formats that (basically) require header updates and
formats that don't. It's also still done when we use URI query rather
than URI fragment.

Silvia.