Re: firefox plugin screencasts

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:34:10 +1000
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Also, I noticed that once the fragment has been played through, if you
hit the "play" button again, it just jumps to the beginning of the
fragment, but only starts playing upon another hit of the "play"
button.

Further I noticed that
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/code/plugin/demos/track/demo_ogg1.html
doesn't work.

I have thus far captured temporal fragments, spatial fragments, and
time-spatial fragment. When you have a demo working for track, let me
know and I'll capture it and publish it. Maybe all we need it the
Ninsuna URI query example...