Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 July, Telecon 0900 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:28:21 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Philip Jšgenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon

This will be our _last_ telecon before the summer break. Next telecon
will be on 25/08/2010.
This week, we will mainly discuss the ISSUE-19 that Philippe has raised.
Philip/Yves could you please make sure you can make the telecon this Wed
both on the phone and on IRC so we can resolve the remaining problems?
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2010-07-07
Wednesday, 07 July *09:00-10:00 UTC*
Local time:

07 July 2010, 0900 UTC
               0200 (West US)
               1000 (Galway)
               1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
               1800 (Tokyo)
               1900 (Sydney)
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
Duration : 60 minutes
IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

Chair: Raphael
ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
Scribe: Michael
Regrets: Silvia, Erik, Jack

Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
members and invited experts only.

* Roll call
* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 23 June 2010 telecon:
* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 30 June 2010 telecon:
* Summer break: poll results, http://www.doodle.com/wnawhahnzgqm3ak3

* Discussion (Philip+Yves): media fragment syntax grammar (why segment
production rule is not normative?), extensibility, pseudo algorithm code
** ACTION-181: Jack to investigate how escaping is defined in uri spec
** ISSUE-19 [Philippe]: Parsing must be defined normatively in the MF
spec itself
** ACTION-173: Yves to produce the code that will check the grammar of
both the URI syntax and the Headers syntax
** ACTION-175: Yves to update the grammar parsing automatically
generated code for the URI syntax

* Image sprite in HTML5:
* Chris Double:
* Robert Sanderson:

4. Media Fragments in RTSP:
* ACTION-182: Silvia to include summary into wiki page
** Done:
* ISSUE-18 [Raphael]: RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI
** See:

* Corrib test tool: http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/
* ACTION-146: Jack to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases
for temporal fragments
** See also:
** Suggestion of nasty test cases by Philip:
* ACTION-148: Michael to add a copy TC functionality in corrib
* ACTION-149: Michael to come up with a fix for overview vs. edit single
TC in corrib
* ACTION-167: Erik to find license free movies for the automatic test
suite ... starting with Elephant Dreams and the creative commons
* ACTION-168: Davy to investigate how the automatic test suite could
also be done for evaluating the UA behavior
* ISSUE-9 [Michael]: Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases?
* ISSUE-10 [Michael]: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance

* ISSUE-13 [Raphael]: Write a IETF draft for proposing how to register
the fragment scheme for all media types
* ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
** See:

7. AOB