Syntax errors in ABNF of Media Fragments URI

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:34:31 +0100
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Hello,

Running abnfgen [1] on the ABNF syntax in the Media Fragment URI spec
[2] finds the following syntax error:
• missing closing parenthesis in the definition of axissegment
• DIGIT+ is not a valid rule in the definition of fragment; I think
  fraction = DIGIT [fraction]
would accomplish the same result
• clocktimedef refers to clocktimetime which isn't defined (I assume
clocktime was meant)
• I would suggest copying the actual definitions of the imported
definitions to make the ABNF self-standing

HTH,

Dom

1. http://www.quut.com/abnfgen/
2. http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-frags-20091217/#naming-syntax