W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > January 2010

Re: minutes of 2010-01-13 teleconference

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:44:15 +1300
Message-ID: <2c0e02831001171244h4c70e870ib4d0957139af2ac2@mail.gmail.com>
To: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Was the latest proposal of changes by Philip discussed at the meeting?

If not, may I suggest there is a discussion at the next meeting such
that Philip can submit the changes?

I have no issues with them - I think they clarify the spec.

Incidentally, I will have some further feedback and recommendations to
share from FOMS, but this is for another email.

Cheers,
Silvia.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Davy Van Deursen
<davy.vandeursen@ugent.be> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The minutes are available for review at
> http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html (and in text format
> below).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Davy
>
> ----------
>   [1]W3C
>
>      [1] http://www.w3.org/
>
>                               - DRAFT -
>
>             Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
>
> 13 Jan 2010
>
>   [2]Agenda
>
>      [2]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jan/0016.html
>
>   See also: [3]IRC log
>
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-irc
>
> Attendees
>
>   Present
>          davy, erik, jack, raphael, yves
>
>   Regrets
>          Michael, Conrad, Silvia
>
>   Chair
>          erik
>
>   Scribe
>          davy
>
> Contents
>
>     * [4]Topics
>         1. [5]Admin
>         2. [6]Test cases
>     * [7]Summary of Action Items
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>
>
>   <trackbot> Date: 13 January 2010
>
>   <erik> scribe: davy
>
>   <scribe> scribenick: davy
>
> Admin
>
>   Accept minutes of last phone conf?
>
>   [8]http://www.w3.org/2009/12/16-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>      [8] http://www.w3.org/2009/12/16-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>   <erik> +1
>
>   +1
>
>   Minutes accepted
>
>   Erik: Charter extension
>
>   <jackjansen> Michael, are you going to call in?
>
>   Erik: which actions to take?
>
>   Yves: I can do that together with Thierry
>
>   Raphael: how long will the extension be?
>
>   Yves: one year is the minimum
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Yves to look for the charter extension [recorded in
>   [9]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   <trackbot> Created ACTION-127 - Look for the charter extension [on
>   Yves Lafon - due 2010-01-20].
>
>   Erik: Next F2F?
>   ... options: MAWG F2f, W3C AC meeting, WWW conf.
>
>   Raphael: MAWG F2F is not feasible for a number of people
>
>   Erik: AC meeting?
>
>   Yves: I can host a meeting end of february
>
>   Jack: preferrable a meeting close to me in this time schedule
>
>   Raphael: 8-9 march in Amsterdam is the proposal
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Erik to poll Silvia, Conrad, Guillaume, and Michael
>   regarding the new proposed date for the next F2F [recorded in
>   [10]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
>
>   <trackbot> Created ACTION-128 - Poll Silvia, Conrad, Guillaume, and
>   Michael regarding the new proposed date for the next F2F [on Erik
>   Mannens - due 2010-01-20].
>
>   Jack: also keep the Seoul option
>
>   Erik: decision will be made next week
>
> Test cases
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: Raphael to contact Michael regarding the progress
>   on the test cases [recorded in
>   [11]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action03]
>
>   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Raphael
>
>   <scribe> ACTION: raphael to contact Michael regarding the progress
>   on the test cases [recorded in
>   [12]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action04]
>
>   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - raphael
>
>   Erik: regarding A-92, I will start writing a paper regarding this
>   work
>   ... all will be authors
>   ... will be sent to a special issue of MTAP
>
>   [adjourned]
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>   [NEW] ACTION: Erik to poll Silvia, Conrad, Guillaume, and Michael
>   regarding the new proposed date for the next F2F [recorded in
>   [13]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Raphael to contact Michael regarding the progress on
>   the test cases [recorded in
>   [14]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action03]
>   [NEW] ACTION: raphael to contact Michael regarding the progress on
>   the test cases [recorded in
>   [15]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action04]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Yves to look for the charter extension [recorded in
>   [16]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   [End of minutes]
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>
>    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version 1.135
>    ([18]CVS log)
>    $Date: 2010/01/13 10:31:52 $
>     _________________________________________________________
>
>     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>     [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>
> Scribe.perl diagnostic output
>
>   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.] This is scribe.perl
> Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20 Check for newer version at
> [19]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
> /scribe/
>
>     [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/
>
> Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)
>
> Found Scribe: davy
> Inferring ScribeNick: davy
> Found ScribeNick: davy
> Default Present: raphael, Erik, Yves, Jack_Jansen, Davy
> Present: davy erik jack raphael yves
> Regrets: Michael Conrad Silvia
> Agenda: [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2
> 010Jan/0016.html
> Found Date: 13 Jan 2010
> Guessing minutes URL: [21]http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minute
> s.html
> People with action items: erik raphael yves
>
>     [20]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jan/0016.html
>     [21] http://www.w3.org/2010/01/13-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>   End of [22]scribe.perl diagnostic output]
>
>     [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>
>
> --
> Davy Van Deursen
>
> Ghent University - IBBT
> Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab
> URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/dvdeurse
>
>
>
Received on Sunday, 17 January 2010 20:45:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:35 GMT