Von: Davy Van Deursen [davy.vandeursen@ugent.be]
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Jänner 2010 10:25
An: 'Jack Jansen'; Bailer, Werner
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org; 'Richard Wright-ARCHIVES'
Betreff: RE: Temporal fragments of media with time stamps

Werner, Jack,

Temporal fragments should indeed take into account embedded time stamps.
Note that this is already stated in the specification [1].

Best regards,

Davy

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/#processing-overview-interpretation

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab