Re: Next F2F MF

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:07:31 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
CC: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, public-media-fragment@w3.org
RaphaŽl,

I have seen a lot of W3C collocated meetings, and this is not how it
usually works.

A WG meets let say monday and tuesday, and the other one meets on
wednesday and thrursday.

this allows participants from the 2 WGs to attend *both F2F*, without
increasing travel budget.

There are a few participants in both groups that I am sure would like to
participate in both meetings.

Thierry.