Re: ABNF or code fragments?

On 23 feb 2010, at 14:00, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Jack, it seems EBNF is being used by ISO
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Backus%E2%80%93Naur_Form

[...]

Ok, there seems to be an EBNF standard, according to wikipedia: ISO/IEC 14977. Then EBNF is fine with me (as long as we refer to this standard).

I had only heard the term EBNF being used in the generic sense (as used at the top of the wikipedia page: "EBNF is a family of metasyntax notations").

In that case: I couldn't care less whether we use EBNF or ABNF.