Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 3 February, Telecon 1000 UTC

Silvia,

> Did you get anywhere with it?

Not yet. An unexpected additional task came up that eats up most of my time.
Sorry, but I can't change this :(

> I think the test case issues are starting to become really urgent, so
> we should have a dedicated session about that.

Agree.

> Will you be available next week?

Yes.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

> [...]
>>> Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:39:28 +0100
>>> To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
>>> Cc: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
>>> Subject: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 3 February, Telecon 1000 UTC
>>>
>>> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>>>
>>> Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=03&month=02&year=20
>>> 10
>>> &hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>>> Actions opened:
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/open
>>> Regrets from my side, I'm in a PhD defense.
>>> Best regards.
>>>
>>> Erik & Raphaël
>>>
>>> ------------
>>>
>>> AGENDA Teleconference
>>> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2010-02-03
>>> Wednesday, 03 February *10:00-11:00 UTC*
>>> Local time:
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=03&month=02&year=20
>>> 10
>>> &hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>>>
>>> 03 February 2010, 1000 UTC
>>>                0200 (West US)
>>>                1000 (Galway)
>>>                1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
>>>                1900 (Tokyo)
>>>                2100 (Sydney)
>>> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>>> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>>> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>>> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
>>> Duration : 60 minutes
>>> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
>>> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>>> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>>> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>>> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>>> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>>>
>>> Chair: Erik
>>> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
>>> Scribe: Guillaume (On Deck: Conrad, Silvia)
>>> Regrets: Raphael
>>>
>>> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
>>> members and invited experts only.
>>>
>>> 1. ADMIN:
>>> * Roll call
>>> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 27 January 2009 telecon:
>>> http://www.w3.org/2010/01/27-mediafrag-minutes.html
>>> * Charter Extension:
>>> ** ACTION-127: Thierry/Yves to look for the charter extension
>>> * ACTION-92: Erik and Raphael to coordinate the writing of papers
>>> ** Target is MTAP SI on Semantic Multimedia,
>>> http://www.samt2009.org/sites/default/files/mtap_cfp_flyer_v1.pdf, Erik
>>> will circulate a draft version soon.
>>>
>>> 2. F2F Meeting:
>>> * Draft Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/FithF2FAgenda
>>> ** Erik: Venue details
>>> ** Thierry: Zakim booked
>>>
>>> 3. SPECIFICATION:
>>>
>>> * ACTION: Raphael to fix the weird character in the spec document

>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Nov/0023.html
>>> Dom:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-frags-20091217/#processing-overview-error>>>