Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 3 February, Telecon 1000 UTC

Michael,

you promised to work on test cases by this week. Did you get anywhere with it?

I think the test case issues are starting to become really urgent, so
we should have a dedicated session about that. Will you be available
next week?

Regards,
Silvia.