Re: ACTION-207: Poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:20:21 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Hi Silvia,

> Hmm, I'm pretty sure I clicked "no" and I am still calculated as
> "yes". What is going on?

Your vote is in the "no" column. Davy's vote is in the "yes".
See: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/rtsp-processing/results

For all:
   - yes MEANS RTSP goes in a *different* document, that will be a WG
Note (not a recommendation)
   - no MEANS RTSP goes in the *main* recommendation track document, but
requires to have another LCWD, implementations and test cases to remain
in the final rec.