Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference

2010/12/11 Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>:
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks Davy for having sent the minutes for this week telecon. In addition,
> this is a shorter summary and plan for the future:
>
> 1/ Edit of the spec:
> --------------------
>
> I have remaining actions related to addressing the comments we received from
> the Media Annotations WG (action-196) and the infamous ISSUE-19 (action-199,
> action-200). I believe that this will be completed this week for final
> approval during next telecon.
>
> 2/ HTML5 bug:
> (action-205) while I will re-open the bug myself in the tracker with the
> same text (action-206).

OK, I'll wait sending it out until you've posted the bug update.

> 3/ Remaining ISSUES:
> --------------------
>
> * ISSUE-13 has been closed since it duplicates ISSUE-20
> * ISSUE-18 deals with the processing of media fragment URI in RTSP. It has
> been suggested that the WG will produce a *new* document, based on the work
> made by Silvia available in our wiki, that will get the status of a WG note.

Wasn't just me - Davy probably contributed more. Don't want to take
credit for work I didn't do.

> I have an action to open a POLL to see if the group agrees with this
> (action-207)
> If yes, we should start editing this new document early next year. Anyone
> volunteering to be the main editor?

Can't we do what we do with current documents - have everyone editor?
Then we don't have to wait for a single person to make changes.

> * ISSUE-17 deals with i18n of track (and id) names. We have decided to
> invite Adison Philips in an upcoming telecon early in January when everyone
> can make it! We consider this ISSUE as non-blocking for transitioning in CR.
>
> In summary, once the final edits of the spec are completed, we should be
> able to transition to CR and focus next year on producing test cases
> reports.

Nice work.