Re: REMINDER: 3 doodle polls to fill

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:52:56 +0200
To: Philip Jšgenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
CC: public-media-fragment@w3.org, RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Hi Philip,

> Now answered, although as usual I hope that as much as possible will be
> handled by email, not teleconference.

OK, though it is good to make telecon sometimes, since we can solve
problems by talking 1/2 hour rather than spending all few hours to
read/write emails.

> The other two I have not answered because I don't expect to be available
> for either event in person.

The whole point of making these polls is to state explicitly that you
will or will not make it. If we knew beforehand the answer, we would not
have make the poll :-)
Cheers.