Re: Multiple ranges in the same HTTP request.

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:50:07 +1000
To: sendor@eurecom.fr
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org
2010/4/23  <sendor@eurecom.fr>:
> Hello,
> I have a question regarding composing HTTP header for the case where the
> server takes responsibility to resolve the media fragment request. For
> example, if user is requesting fragment with both temporal and track
> dimensions (I am copying here the example from 4.1):
> http://www.example.com/example.ogv#track=audio&t=10,20
> What should be the correct value of range header?
>
> Best regards,
> Jakub Sendor

There is indeed no specification of this yet and a ABNF is still in
the pipeline for this.

I guess if we are conforming with other HTTP headers where there were
multiple values for one header, it would be:

Range: track=audio, t:npt=10-20

It would return seconds 10-20 of the track called "audio" in the resource.