Multiple ranges in the same HTTP request.

From: <sendor@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:46:06 +0200
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Hello,
I have a question regarding composing HTTP header for the case where
the server takes responsibility to resolve the media fragment request.
For example, if user is requesting fragment with both temporal and
track dimensions (I am copying here the example from 4.1):
http://www.example.com/example.ogv#track=audio&t=10,20
What should be the correct value of range header?

Best regards,
Jakub Sendor

This message was sent using EURECOM Webmail: http://webmail.eurecom.fr