Re: REMINDER: 3 doodle polls to fill

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:06:51 +0200
Dear all,

Thanks for having filled in the polls. We are still missing the answers
from Jack, Philip and Conrad.

> Please, fill all these 3 doodle polls (only Silvia, Davy and I have
> filled them):
> - http://www.doodle.com/vued2yf88xnyv7mh

The best time slot for the telecon seems to be the current one (09:00 -
10:00 UTC). Sorry Davy, any chance you could make it? Therefore, I will
not request another slot for Zakim but I would expect everybody to
attend the telecon.

> - http://www.doodle.com/rt7fsz583hgzrcki

The next F2F meeting will not happen during WWW. We have as equal
options the period 14-16 June, either in Amsterdam or in Sophia
Antipolis. I can definitively host it with Yves. I let you discuss this
during this week telecon.

> - http://www.doodle.com/83z7f5wzcqrvv2kg

Preference for having the meeting on Thu-Fri during the TPAC 2010
(because of me). I will therefore provide these answers to W3C since the
deadline is tomorrow.