Media Fragments Talk to the W3C Semantic Web Coordination Group

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:43:41 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I presented this afternoon the status of the specification of the
working group to the Semantic Web Coordination Group. You can see my
online slides at http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/talks/2010-04-07/

The minutes of the meeting are also available at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-swcg-minutes.html

Note that the participants point us towards the Connected Media
Experiences consortium,
http://connectedmediaexperience.org/technicaloverview.html (apparently,
a huge consortium coming from the audio/musical industry) that are
watching us and would be interesting to talk to both the Media Fragment
and the Media Annotations WG. Manu Sporny is putting us in touch. I will
keep you posted.