Re: Media Fragment Weekly Telecon: new time slot proposal

Raphaël,

I have requested  booking of Zakim as follows

1. Day(s): Wednesday
2. Date(s): 2009-09-23
3. Time: from 05h00 am to 06h00 am EST (Boston Time) 9h00 - 10h00 UTC
4. Recurring every week
5. Number of participants: 15
6. Name of teleconference group (OR subgroup): MFWG
7. Preferred conference code (4 or 5 digits): 3724# (spells "FRAG")

This new slot will replace the former slot on Wednesday 12:00-13:00Z

If the Admin Team does not fulfill this request by tomorrow I will setup
a telecon manually just before the call tomorrow at 10h55 (Sophia time).

Thierry