Re: Media Fragment Weekly Telecon: new time slot proposal

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:17:55 +0200
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
CC: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I spoke with Yves and this is ok for moving the telecon every wed at
09:00 AM UTC,
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=09&year=2009&hour=09&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Thierry, could you please re-schedule Zakim for the Media Fragments WG,
starting from this Wednesday 23/09/2009?

> Works much better for me!
>
> One question, though: are we really on GMT? Because if we are we must
> remember to re-schedule Zakim when the americans go to summer/wintertime...

Indeed. So, Australia will be the first to change time on October 4th,
then Europe on October 25th, and then USA on November 1st.
Thierry, is it possible to book Zakim so that the telecon is always from
11:00 AM till noon for the Europeans?
Cheers.