updated server-parsed fragment wiki page

From: Conrad Parker <conrad@metadecks.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:37:09 +0900
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

yesterday we were discussing about which HTTP request header to use to
request a specific track etc. I think we agreed that Range should only
be used for continuous indexes (that can have a duration/length/size),
such as time or xywh.

I'm suggesting to use something like Fragment for things like track=,
id=. I've updated this wiki page to include a line about how Fragment
should interact with time Range requests, and a link to relevant