Re: video aspect use case

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 23:56:29 +1000
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Hahaha. :-)

So, would Silvia expect her TV to request a 16:9 version of her videos? Or
would it rather be that the TV understands from the media format that it is
a 3:2 video and does the necessary black borders by itself? I guess, I still
struggle to see why it needs to be a URI fragment parameter and what would
be expected to be done by the server as a reaction to that parameter.

Thanks,
Silvia.