Re: Fwd: change "URL" to "web address" throughout the HTML 5 spec (Issue-56 urls-webarch)

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:31:43 +1000
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: Philip Jšgenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
As discussed in the last telephone conference, I have updated the
requirements document and the specification with a short paragraph in the
Terminology section that explains that we use "URI" where "URI reference"
may need to be used.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com