[CANCELED] Media Fragments Working Group: 21 October Telecon

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:57:21 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Apologies for this very late notice. I'm afraid we have to cancel again
today's Media Fragments WG telecon :-( I'm calling sick while Erik is on
trip in China.

We have still one more window of opportunity to publish the spec
document next week that we MUST take since we all want this document out
before TPAC.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl