[CANCELED] Media Fragments Working Group: 14 October Telecon

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:18:26 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Apologies for this very late notice.
Today's Media Fragments WG telecon is canceled. Both Erik and I cannot
make it due to late strong commitment. Our team contact needs also to
manage more duties due to a work accident of another team contact.

Next telecon will be held normally next week. All actions are pending
and we should work on them (specially me).
   - Transition request for the UC & Requirements WD is issued today.
   - My feedback and corrections on the Specification document will be
made in the document also today so we can publish it next week after a
careful reading.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl