Follow-up raised issue during phoneconf 25/11/09

From: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:47:53 +0100
To: "'Media Fragment'" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

After consulting RaphaŽl about the raised issue by Silvia during yesterday’s
phoneconf [1], both RaphaŽl and I concluded that in order to proceed with
the publication of our current documents RaphaŽl will indeed work on Section
5 (make it reflect to Section 3 & address Action-112) over the weekend, so
the doc will be in a stable state before our next phoneconf on 02/12/09. If
RaphaŽl needs help from Silvia on that, he will contact her accordingly.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2009/11/25-mediafrag-minutes.html (draft minutes)

As for Action-120 … MMLab’s current implementation can be tested on:

∑
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ImplementationExperiment#1._
NinSuna_platform>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ImplementationExperiment#1._N