ACTION-117: Review of Section 3 of the Specification Document

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:35:14 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have finally completed my ACTION-117: "Review Silvia's summary of her
blogpost, i.e. the Section 3 of the spec".

Excellent writing Silvia, thanks! I have done some minor corrections
that I guess you would not mind. I have also added some ed-notes that we
could further discuss today.

I think the text in this section is clear and provide a very good
motivation and introduction to the spec that will follow. My only
remark, also valid for the whole document, is in the formatting. We need
to work on the css and xmlspec to make the formatting prettier and the
block of text more digestible.
Cheers.