Minor comment wrt publishing your drafts

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:27:16 -0800
To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
Two points:
   a) Having an editor's draft posing as an official W3C Working Draft
      is confusing. Please use the Editor's Draft style sheet and status,
      at least until you have a resolution to publish and are waiting for
      webreq to act. (An example of an Editor's Draft can be found here:
      <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/>.)
   b) I think putting 'spec' in your shortname is a waste of URL space.
      We're in the business of publishing specs: that's what we put
      in the /TR space. Just call it /TR/media-fragments/. It's friendlier
      and less redundant. Imho.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to publication of your draft, as I haven't been
able to reference a spec yet for the dependency we have in css3-images on
your work here.

~fantasai