Media Fragments Working Group: 11 November Telecon

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:19:00 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

We haven't met since a long time due to a number of telecon canceled.
After the EU proposal deadline and the W3C TPAC in Santa Clara, we have
to face a Bank Holiday tomorrow in France. This is Armistice Day in
France, Veterans Day in US and Remembrance Day in UK. I propose to
CANCEL tomorrow's telecon. We will be back to normal from November 18th.
I hope our documents will be out by next telecon so we can discuss the
final step to reach quickly the LC phase and discuss charter extension.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl