Media Fragments Working Group: 27 May telecon is CANCELLED

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 23:46:30 +0200 (CEST)
To: "Media Fragment" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Erik and I are both traveling this week and are unable to chair this  week
telecon. Our team contact is finishing his load of unused holidays  :)- We
have therefore decided to CANCEL this week telecon.
We have, however, outstanding action points. We propose to work harder  on
them this week in order to resume fruitful telecon from next week. In
particular, it would be great to start discussion on the mailing list on
Conrad's proposal vs the one currently written down in the document. Best
regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl