	De: Raphaël Troncy [mailto:Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl]
	Date: mar. 05.05.2009 23:47
	À: Evain, Jean-Pierre
	Cc: Joakim Söderberg; David Singer; public-media-fragment@w3.org;
public-media-annotation@w3.org
	Objet: Re: video annotation

	Dear Joakim, Jean-Pierre,

	> I was concerned about how to refer to a temporal decomposition
without
	> knowing FPS, “File Length” and other details.
	>
	> Is there a standard agreement of what 20s-50s refers to? Perhaps
the
	> “beginning” is not the same for all “expressions” of a work?

	I'm not sure what your question is, but if it is: "what's the part
to be
	retrieved when one uses the media fragment URI
	http://www.example.com/myVideo#t=20,50?", then yes, it means to send
the
	bits that makes a playable video corresponding to the representation
	that the server is configurated to serve when one requests 'myVideo'
	from the second 20 till the second 50.

	Evain, Jean-Pierre a écrit :
	 > This refers to the proposal I made to media Fragment during the
last F2F
	 > to use edit units.

	I guess this is related to the ACTION-67 given to Erik: "Sync with
Jean
	Pierre to get the edit units spec reference". See:
	http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/67
	Best regards.

	   Raphaël

	--